BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

RockStar:SuperNova Aug. 16, 2006

Well OK then. Many much things happened on tonight's elimination show so here we go:

The night started off with a surprise. Tommy, Gilby and Jason announced that they will be getting up on stage with a different rocker each week to play a SuperNova song. This week they chose the heir apparent, Dilana to get up a sing a song I believe was titled "Leave the Lights On" Point number one: Dilana looks and sounds like she belongs fronting this band. She just did an awesome job. Point number two: I said at the beginning that this was not really my type of music. (I'm a Joy Division/New Order type of guy)So let me say this about the music of SuperNova: Future generations of strippers will have plenty of music to pole dance to. Nuff said....

Encore time and it was Ryan doing "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins. Didn't do anything for me last night and didn't do anything for me tonight......

Next it was time to stand up all who were in the bottom three at some point last night. They were Zayra, Patrice, Toby, Magni, and Storm. Magni was a shocker but more about that in a moment. Storm seemed to be glad to be in the bottom five. I think, IMHO, that she was planning this all along and was going to do a Storm and the Balls song. We won't know this week as she didn't make the bottom three. So who did?

Zayra: Well she did OK last night singing in Spanish but once again her limitations came out in English. She chose a song, "Razor Blade" by Blue October that no one seemed to be familiar with. Jason liked it LOL......

Patrice: In the bottom three and deservedly so. She seems to have a knack, however, for really turning up the wick on the elimination show and this week she rocked out to "Celebrity Skin" by Hole. She needed a little more growl in her vocals IMHO, but she did a fine job.....

Magni: MAGNI!!!! What in the hell was he doing in the bottom three???? He sang 'Creep' by Radiohead and dwelled on the line "I don't belong here" cause he did not! One point: Last season Marty Casey took some heat for not getting into the bottom three (the only place the rockers did INXS songs)so maybe it's good that Magni got this out of the way. People vote for the vocals not against the suit!!!

So in the end it was Zayra who got the Tommyhawk. Now where do I point my poison pen? I'm thinking: Ryan.........

My Top Three:

3) Lukas

2) Magni (He moves closer to #1 even with the B3 this week IMHO)

1) Dilana

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home