BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Random Bits....

So now we have been living with the in-laws for a couple of weeks and it's .....OK so far. I think Barbara is more freaked out about it than I am, the whole thing about moving back into her old room and such. With the housing market on the "Gold Coast" (Fairfield County,CT) being what it is we had little choice. We shall seek to move to a saner area of the U.S. At least I can get a transfer and keep my job. As for me living here, I just try to keep a low profile and stay out of everyone's hair. So far so good....

I started playing a stupid scratch off ticket.(Win for Life) Just a couple a week, along with a couple of lotto and powerball quick picks, but damn, they got me hook line and sinker. I win just enough on the scratch off ($25 last week $5 this week) to keep me coming back.. Hey ya gotta be in it to win it as they say.....

Still biking to work. I added about a half of a mile to my ride each way with the move. The heat finally broke here and the ride in the morning has been quite pleasant. Now I need to replace my knobby tires with some slicks.....

I have this weekend off (Yeah Me) so we will be unpacking and generally getting our lives into some kind of order. "It's in a box" is the most feared quote. Lost is not just a TV show on ABC......

Jury duty in two weeks! Think they'll pick an uber liberal Green party tree hugger? Time will tell. Speaking of which there is a courthouse about a mile and a half from home so of course they send me to the one two towns away...That's not very Earth friendly..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home