BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

The ride....

Took a great ride on the revamped bike today. I finally add some slicks and man she rides like a new bike. I can only describe the feeling as one where I know that my entire pedal stroke is being transmitted to the road. It glides like it's on air. If you are riding a mountain bike or hybrid on the street swap out the knobby tires for some slicks.

As to my route today OMG was it just perfect. First the weather was nice and cool and the sun was bright. I rode past the Long Island Sound and then up towards our neighboring town of Westport where I followed the Saugatuk river up one side, crossed over one bridge and went back up the opposite bank back towards the Sound. I cut down to our beach area and took a turn through the large parking lot before heading home. About 12 miles I reckon and I enjoyed every one of them.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home