BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Like Old Times.....

I was IM'ing with my buddy Scott yesterday and he mentioned he was going out to a bar later that evening. Barbara and I joined him and a couple of his friends at Westport's legendary Black Duck Cafe. The Duck is known for being involved with off shore power boat racing and the fact that for at least the last thirty years the entire building looks like it is ready to slide off into the Suagatuk River. The Knuckleheads provided the 1970's rock music and Mr. Sam Adams the beer. A plate of nachos rounded out the evening and brought me back in time about 20 years......

Scott invited me to go with him to Boston to ride bikes through the city on Oct 1. I'm giving this some serious thought.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home