BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Friday, August 25, 2006

A Little Catching Up.....

Going back to Wednesday night, prior to RockStar:Supernova, the sainted wife and I took a ride down to the beach where they were having a car show. My dear friend Wayne was there with his 1947 Hot Rod Lincoln. I had hoped to have some pictures to post but my 'puter is acting wonkie so maybe in a few days. At any rate it was just a very nice evening and we made the most of it by setting up some chairs by Wayne's car and just shooting the breeze. Ah the simple pleasures are often the best.

As far as RockStar, I now understand how people become addicted to these stupid reality shows. I am just a sheep, after all......

Today (Friday) we had quite a little storm. I, of course, rode my bike into work. Was dry on the way to work and dry on the way home but in between was interesting. We had rain and thunder and lightning, but just down the pike in Manhattan they had tornado warnings! It was raining so hard I did the back half of my mail route first(the driving part), because if I had tried to deliver the mail in that rain on my walking section I would have delivered nothing but unreadable pulp.

Ah well tomorrows another day..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home