BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

And the rains came, and then came again..........

Well we live in a liquid world. It's pretty much been raining here since Sunday and it's kept me off of my bike. In fact I caught a car ride to work yesterday. We had some massive flooding all around our neighborhood. We live on a hill about a couple of blocks from the Long Island Sound but there is low lands all around us. No man is an island? We plowed through a large puddle yesterday, not knowing if we would come out on the other side. But hey, we made it. The rain stopped long enough for me to deliver my route but it's back today, my day off, and I've lost another training day. Time to dust off the exercise equipment in the basement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home