BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Let the Playoffs Begin.......

Time for the NHL playoffs! Yeah! So here are some predictions for the East. I can't do justice to the West, they play too late in the evening here on the east coast!

Buffalo vs. NY Islanders: The Islanders put everything they had in just getting into the show. Buffalo is a very talented team BUFFALO in 5

Tampa Bay vs, N.J. Devils: Defence wins games. This is a classic match up. Tampa has guns but the Devils have Marty. NEW JERSEY in 6.

Ottawa vs. Pittsburgh. Experience vs. youth. OTTAWA in 5.

Atlanta vs. ny rangers. What I find interesting about this series is the fact that both teams need to win otherwise their season sucks. This is Atlanta's first time in the playoffs. It comes down to how the well the two goalies play. ATLANTA in 7.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home