BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

No Posts in Almost A Month!!!!!.........

Gotta fix that. OK so here is the recap:

We took our annual March trip down to Florida. Looked into getting a transfer down to the Central Florida area, I didn't have much luck. It seems that this will be tied up by our extended contract negotiations, so unless I can work something else out it looks like I may be stuck up north for a little while. Did see a very cute house, but without the job it doesn't mean too much.

The hi lite for me was the three nights we spent at the Independent Bar in downtown O-Town. Just like the old days, black on black clothes, goop in the hair and Goth Chicks! Yeah! The music was epic, even if the DJ couldn't mix his way out of a paper bag.......

Of course we visited with family. Saw my Mom and Dad and they are doing well, even if the electronic world is a bit beyond my mother's knowledge. We helped to straighten out her digital camera, cell phone, and computer. Went to a nice restaurant in Haines City, Manny's Chophouse. We also caught up with Barbara's cousins over in St. Cloud. All was well....

When I got home I was hoping to get right on to my bike, but Mother Nature had other plans. A few days before we left for home CT. got hit with a big snow storm. I knew we were in trouble on the ride home when I started seeing snow at the North Carolina-Virginia border. It was a tough week of work, but the spring weather soon took over and now most days are 50-60 degrees.

I've been a bit off of my feed lately. All I want to do is sleep when I get home form work. I got 10 hours of sleep last night, I hope this puts me back on track, otherwise it means a dreaded blood test and a trip to the doctors......

I did manage to take the bike to work a couple of days this past week. Biggest problem is that is very cold (around 30 degrees) in the morning. First off my face is frozen and second thing is I have to carry extra clothing in my back pack, shorts for the ride home, and then I have to carry my sweats and jacket in the backpack for the ride home. I like it when you only need the one outfit......

That's it for now...Peace.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home