BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

RockStar:SuperNova Aug.29, 2006

I am going to pass on all the Mark Burnett Productions added drama because tonight was all about the music! I enjoyed every single performance tonight. So it is going to be very hard to make my bottom three predictions. It is not how bad anyone did, rather it was how much better one rocker was than the other....

Lukas: "Lithium" by Nirvana. Lukas dared to rearrange a classic song by a legendary group...And he pulled it off! Wow! To be honest I didn't like the way he started it but it all came together and he rocked, Dude!

Magni: "I Alone" by Live. I have seen Live, well live, and let me say that Magni did the best version of "I Alone" I have ever heard. This song was just made for his voice. If this was RockStar: Live the show would be over.

Ryan: "Clocks" by Coldplay. I think Ryan sang this very very well. Perhaps, just perhaps his theatrics were a little bit over the top.

Storm: "Bring Me to Life" by Evanesance. Duet by Toby. Storm did an excellent job on the vocals. Toby may, just may have overshadowed her a little bit.

Toby: "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol Yo! The Aussie dude killed this one! And when he brought the young ladies on stage with him he had Tommy Lee eating vegemite sandwiches right out of his hand. Toby scored big points tonight.

Dilana:"Mother Mother" by Tracy Bonham This was like a song of freedom for her. All her emotions over what happened in the last week came out. It was very punk.

Ok prediction time:

encore: If there is one this week IMHO it will go to......Storm

Playing with SuperNova: Ryan

Bottom three: (WOW is this tough)

Storm

Ryan

Dilana

One final prediction Tommy Lee will (rightly this week) moan how he hates to give the TommyHawk to anyone.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home