BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Monday, September 26, 2005

The Zen of Lawnmower Repair..............

Full of Doubt, Full of Doubt, Full of Doubt. Then a simple thing happens to restore one's sense of worth. It all started a week ago when my landlord's lawnmower was stolen out of the garage. I had been doing a section of the lawn for a reduced price in my rent. Oh, Oh no lawnmower, more rent $$$$ ??? There was an old rusty lawnmower in the back of the garage, so I got my tools and had a go at. After removing and cleaning the spark plug, I then took off the carb and cleaned it. Then I took off the gas tank and dumped the old gas. After carefully putting it all back together, no spare parts leftover, it was the moment of truth! Added fresh gas and.....vroom, she started ON THE FIRST PULL. The lawn was cut and peace restorted. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home