BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

RockStar INXS Sept 20,2005

"Act well at the moment and you have performed a good action to all eternity"
- Johann Kaspar Lavatar (1741- 1801)


JD Fortune, the man with the Rock Star name and attitude, is the new lead singer for INXS. Surprised? No. He was the most like M.H. and will bring the same swagger to the back catalogue. I feel that the lads will have their hands full with JD, he seems to need a swift kick in the hind quarters from time to time. In the end, he was the best man for the job and I say Here Here and Congrats......

Marty Casey will come away from this with a wonderful career. He was asked to consider opening for INXS' upcoming world tour. Dave Navarro wants to play guitar on Marty's first album. I think Marty will do very well in the future and I will be the first to buy his album.


Mig Ayesa, well back to the Wiggles! No, Just Kidding. Mig also has a bright future, perhaps this is a ticket to Broadway for him. We should see him leading the rest of the rockers on a tour, perhaps next spring........


And so ends RockStar INXS. I may now resume my "normal" Life...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home