BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

So much to say.................

Well gentle readers, as you may have noticed I have been absent from my blog for a period of time. Things have gotten, well strange. I'll try to deal with my jumble of thoughts and try to bring this blog back up to speed:

Katrina: OMG those poor people. We have lost an American city. It is hard to watch or even listen to the news, and I am a bit of a newshound. We all can help in our own way of course, but also keep the victems in your thoughts and prayers.

Bike: One of the reasons I haven't spent a lot of time on the 'puter is I have started to commute to work on my bike. Again. With the great weather we have been having and, yes ok, the price of gasoline it just seemed the thing to do. Plus after you have spent 5 days on a cruise ship, you need the exercise...... At any rate, the 4 mile ride is a wee bit tough, given the hills (Hey this is New England!) and my rather portly size. Each day I make it a little farther up the tougher hills and have conquored a few of the smaller ones....

Work: SUX....no but really, the big complaint is that the mail volume is back (It's cataloge season) and we are still starting at 8:00 am instead of 7:30 am. Once the foot is in the door........

RockStar INXS: Ok I never really took to the reality TV show. But as a fan Of the band INXS (pronounced "in excess") I had to give the show a chance as they looked for a new lead singer. Reel me in, they got me hook line and sinker. Tonight we watched and one of our favorites, Jordis, was dumped. 4 rockers remain. Tension mounts. Tune in nest week.....

That's it for now Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home