BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Rock Star INXS 9-13-05

Wow, with 4 rockers left are we getting down to it or what? And how about that Brooke Burke?

Tonight I will give to JD. His "Vegas" song could have been on KICK. Tim F. from INXS was totaly into it. He did good on Pink Floyd's 'Money' too. But I still wonder if his arrogence is a good match for the band. In another time and place he would have been called a huckster. He has a knack for saying what people want to hear.

Marty, my main man. "Trees" is a catchy pop song. Is it an INXS song? I dunno. When Marty did "Creep" by Radiohead, I really felt it. Marty did not hurt himself tonight.

Suzie: I still don't get it, but she did well. The girl can sing and she showcased "What's Up" by Four Non-Blondes. Still can't see her doing the INXS back catalogue tho......

Mig: Ouch. Good on Seal's "Kissed by a Rose" but flat on the Rolling Stone's "Fade To Black". He can strut like Sir Mick, why didn't he tonight? It wasn't all that bad but with just 4 left you have to put it all on the table and Mig fell just a tiny bit short IMHO. Mig, you'll be in the bottom three this week.

My Standings:

Tonight: 1) JD 2) Marty 3) Suzie 4) Mig

Overall: 1) Marty 2) JD 3) Mig 4) Jordis (yeah I know she's out) 5) Suzie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home