BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Rock Star INXS 08/31/05

When all is said and done this edition of Rock Star will be remembered as the night that TY played the race card. Sorry Dude, it had nothing to do with your race, you just, well I wanted to say sucked but that wouldn't be right. Ty can sing and sing well, it's just not the right stuff to front INXS. Ty, you got a lot more exposure than any other struggling musician could ever dream of. I just hope that playing the race card didn't destroy any chances you may have in the future.

And BTW Marty ruled on Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here"

Suzie? I don't think so. Not fronting INXS.

My Rankings after this week:

Marty
Jordis
Mig
JD
Suzie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home