BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hormones Rage, Good Music

Gawd did I have a strange day at work. See I had a cyst removed from my thyroid a couple of years ago. I have to take a pill everyday to keep myself level, and I DO take my pill everyday, but sometimes my hormones go a little wacky. Today was such a day. I become the supreme grump and woe be to any who cross my path.....I survived thanks to my trusty MP3 player (Thanks Kenny!). I finally got a memory card for it last night which expanded the number of songs I could store. Depeche Mode, The Cure, The Smiths, and of course New Order helped me pull through until I got my mail up and got on the road.....Hoping for a "Level" day tomorrow.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home