BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Even More catching up........

Man, it always seems like I'm trying to catch up on my blog. This time my 'puter was wonkie and I finally found the time to sit down and fix it this afternoon. I'm glad to report that the 'puter is back to normal....Which is more than I can say for myself......


STUFF.....


The Olympics....Well I've been watching some hockey, courtesy of my wife and our TIVO. USA men didn't look too good v. Latvia, but they came back with a W today. Meanwhile, the USA women had a great comeback the other night, but I don't really see them beating Canada.

DVD...Watched "Wallace and Grommit, Curse of the Were Rabbit." I am a fan of W & G so of course I liked the movie. Wallace is a cheese crazy Rube Goldberg type inventor and Grommit is his silent canine companion. In this caper W & G have a humane pest control company and they are trying to rid the village of bunnies before the Veg festival. Of course one of Wallace's schemes goes wrong and hilarity ensues.
Good if you like British humor.....

Daytona 500...Wow did this sneak up on me. Chili will be made and I'm off to a friend's house to watch on his 50" plasma HD TV this Sunday. Go Smoke #20 !!!!

Life goes on and another exciting day at the P.O. beckons....Until then PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home