BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Moby and the Zambonis

Last Thursday was an eclectic night to say the least. International and best selling recording artist Moby brought his art collective, known as Little Idiot, to an art gallery in Stamford. He was selling and signing prints and t-shirts to raise money for Friends of Animals. A pet cause of his. Pun intended. They also decided to have a little music, so the worlds greatest hockey band, The Zambonis, were on the bill. So of course I was there. Besides the band I was the only guy in a hockey jersey. The sainted wife had the San Jose Sharks jacket. You just knew who we were there to see!

After an all to brief set by the Zambonis and a couple of songs by their friend James K. (no I am not going to attempt his last name), Moby came on with his band Heather. Not a synth or turntable in sight. Moby played guitar and Heather ground through some clasic rock songs. Billy Idol, Bad Co., Led Zepplin and G-n-R. Moby looked like he was just kickin back and enjoying himself. All in all a fun night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home