BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Hot and Hotter

Another day of 90/90. That's 90 degree and 90% humidity. As a letter carrier I don't mind the occasional day of extreme weather. But this has been going on week after week after week. The heat takes a toll on the 45 y. o. body. I'm more tired than anything, my legs feel like I've run a marathon. My route has about 2.5 miles of walking and in New England that means you're gonna have some hills. I'm just fine with it most days but this heat is burning me out. I'm sure that if I'm still blogging in January, I'll be complaining about the cold.

Just one more thing about the heat. I do use 45 spf sun block and I wear a silly mesh pith helmet to ward off the sun. And sun glasses too. Best to stay out of the rays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home