BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Friday, August 19, 2005

The NHL on OLN

So now I have to upgrade to the optima service. Something I had avoided. However, to watch the first two games of Lord Stanley's Cup finals will require me to dig a little deeper in the old pocket. Gee thanks again, Gary Bettman.

The Outdoor Life Network. 18 hours of fishing and hunting shows followed by 3 hours of hockey. Joy.
However there are some cross over possibilities with existing OLN programs:

The Hunt for the Great San Jose Shark

The Boston Bruin Marathon

Le Tour de French Canadian

The Mighty Duck Hunters of Anaheim

Mullets Gone Wild (hosted by Barry Melrose)

A Red Wing and a Prayer

Survivor: Long Island

The March of the Pittsburgh Penguins

Panthers and Predators and Thrashers: Oh My!

enough?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home