BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

RockStar Supernova: July 12, 2006

This group may have killed the RockStar franchise. For the second week in a row I did not agree with who was kicked off and the reasons behind it. So here is a look at the bottom three:

Jill: She has a great voice and I think her choice last night in song and costume was horrible. She got back to basics tonight and gave the best performance of the elimination show.

Zayra: UGH UGH UGH. She is like, clueless. She comes back and does the same song by the Kinks, "You Really Got Me" that she butchered the night before. And yet they kept her...hmmmm it pays to have breasts when Tommy Lee is in charge......

Chris: I had Chris run out on a rail last week but he made it through to this week. This week I feel sorry for him, he deserved better. He improved with each performance and yet they let him go.....


The Encore: Toby got the encore this week with the Killers 'Somebody Told Me'. Here is a prediction for next week: Lukas will get the encore.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home