BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

RockStar: Supernova July 11, 2006

I am so glad that the format of this show is to pick your favorite performance. Cause there is no way in heck I could single out who was the worst tonight. My losers list is long so here it goes:

Zayra: Ugh. When Ray Davies dies he will immediately start spinning the second the last shovel full of dirt goes on.

Patrice: Well the lads liked you, but I think Kurt Cobain has done a few turns himself tonite.

Ryan: Dude this is RockStar not American Idol

Storm: Good call by David Navarro: This is not 'Cats'

Jill: Are you sure you never saw the cover of "Live Through This"? Courtney Love is spinning and she's not even dead (yet).

Dana: Trying to justify the Dirty Girl image was hilarious. With a face like yours you should be trying out for the Broadway version of "High School Musical"

Jenny: Heck I don't even remember why I didn't like your performance, but you made my list....

Ok before I get to the winners I want to note that Magni, and especially Phil and Chris didn't make either list. They all improved over last week IMHO.

And now this weeks winners: (IMHO) This is all ready a two horse race just two weeks into the show, with one outside possibility. Toby has the looks, the voice, and seems to be able to pull off a Rock Star Attitude, but he has a tough climb against the big two: Lukas and Dilana. Dilana turned "Ring of Fire"into a gothic anthem and just blew me away(and the band and the audience). Lukas did a bang up job on a song by Coldplay and is still right there with Dilana.

Can't wait until tomorrow night to see what piece of trash is thrown in the dumpster.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home