BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I gave a tip to Jayski !!!!!

If you don't know who Jayski is and you like Nascar Cup racing do yourself a favor and get over to www.Jayski.com. This is the best site for news and rumors about Nascar racing. And I gave Jayski a heads up today.

After seeing where Red Bull Toyota was looking to place a rookie and a veteran driver together next year, the names of Kevin Harvick and Dale Jarrett came up as the veterans, but Jayski said any rookie names where unknown. I had just read in Autoweek magazine where champ car driver AJ Allmendinger has a service contract with Red Bull and could be with the cup team next year. I pointed Jayski to the article and he posted it. Mission accomplished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home