BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

B.T.W. B.C.N.F.F.

B.T.W. (in this case) stands for Bike To Work which I have been doing the last two days. It is only four miles or so, but New England being what it is, there are a couple of killer hills. I leave early enough so I can take my time and also have time to cool down and get changed for work. The first day I was forced (!) to stay late and I had to ride extra hard to avoid the approaching darkness, Ohhh that hurt, cause it was my first ride of the year. Oh well, with day light savings time that won't be a problem anymore.

B.C.N.F.F.? Burn Calories Not Fossil Fuels! With gas approaching $3.00 a gallon again leaving the car in the barn is the way to go...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home