BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Home, Home Again

Back from Florida.....best thing was NOT renting a car and learning how to RELAX. My friend set us up in a great hotel (Best Western Lakeside, Kissimme) and I sat by the pool, drink with small paper umbrella in hand, and I CHILLED. Next best thing was seeing some real minor league hockey: The Florida Seals! We went to two games and it very much reminded me of our old New Haven Nighthawk days. Very Cool. Yes there is hockey in Florida!

Most important: A huge thanks to T for setting us in the hotel and driving here and there and going to the hockey games....as the King would say: Thank you, thank you very much

AND also a big thank you to MOM and DAD for putting us up(or is that putting up with us?) for a few days and feeding and watering us.....THANK YOU!

Also a shout to SPIRIT AIRLINES...Thanks for the low fares!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home