BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Bristol Stomp

Growing up around short track racing as I did it is easy to say that Bristol is my favorite track on the Nascar circuit. No falling asleep in front of the telly when Bristol is on.....something can and usually does happen on every lap.
Today's race was no different. Bumping and banging, bent sheet metal and hurt feelings were the order of the day. The end was great, as usual, even if I'm not a Kurt Bush fan I must say he did what he had to do to win- short track style. And Matt Kenseth and Jeff Gordon at the end? Classic short track, with a little pushing and shoving after the race once out of their cars. Best part? Another short track next week.....Martinsville.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home