BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Ho Ho....bah nevermind...................

Oy, what a day. Parcel post up the ying yang and management still will not give us enough time to get the job done right. I am starting my 21st year as a letter carrier and my 19th year on the same route and I have never seen things this bad or been treated this way. I have always considered myself to be a model employee (stop snickering, I can hear you out there) and have always given a fair days work for a fair days pay. Here is the thing: I HAVEN'T CHANGED A SINGLE THING! They have rewritten the rules of the game in the middle of the inning. Of course this has affected our entire office. I knew from being in contact with other carriers around the country that this day would come, I just never expected them to start DURING THE HOLIDAY RUSH! How stupid is that? Like you need everyone to give 110% , so you make them feel like giving about 40%? I mean come on.......Just gotta grit my teeth and get through this week, then they had better watch out. They will pout. The Union is coming to town..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home