BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Time Out and A NEW (used) BIKE!

Well, I have the weekend off. I've been working many hours and hauling a lot of mail and parcel post. I have the next three days off to catch my breath and then a six day push and it's over for another year. Such is the life of your friendly neighborhood letter carrier.

I bought a bicycle from my cycling buddy, Scott. It's a Cannondale road bike. The frame is aluminum and is amazingly light, but if it hauled Scott's fat butt around it will haul mine. It is sooooo coool. I have to get some pedals and shoes before I clip in and ride. I am looking forward to putting in a lot of miles and I hope to be doing some major charity rides this coming year. I am one purchase of the dreaded spandex cycling shorts away from becoming a full blown cycle geek! I love it!

Sitting here just watching the Devils play the Bruins. It is 3-3 at the end of the second period. The Devils gave Marty Brodeur the night off and started Scott Clemmenson who hasn't played since the start of October. Considering that, he's doing OK. LET'S GO DEVILS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home