BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Almost there....................

Well, just two days of delivery left and then I can sleep for a week (HAH!). I'm so tired right now I can't fall asleep. Been hauling lots of parcel post and letters. Funny thing happened at work. Monday the 25th is my day off, so being that it is the holiday my day off is bumped back to Saturday. Thing is, I wanted to work on the last day before Christmas, it is always a fun day. So I signed the sheet saying I would volunteer to work. Well, things got weird at this point. First they said that I wasn't needed so I was out. Then our shop steward got involved and said my group (Monday off) should be called in before the people who have Saturday off. Management agreed so I was back in. Unfortunately our steward was wrong as he overlooked what our local agreement said about this situation so I was out again. Then one of the Saturday off people who was originally coming in, but was then told he was out had made plans for having Saturday off, so as senior man in my group I was back in. Got it? There will be a test. Now you know why my head spins......Bottom line, I'm working on Saturday.........

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home