BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Catchin up

Been laid up with a bad toe so it's time to post, something I should be doing on a near daily basis anyway.....

My NJ Devils have turned things around. I feel that perhaps we don't appreciate Martin Broeduer as much as we should, but when he hangs them up he will rank as on of the top keepers in the sport.

Things roll on, but towards what end? The Supreme Court is going to the right, gas prices are going up again, I feel that my health benefits will be going down in the next contract, and the left is sitting there going "told yah so", but not really doing anything about this fine mess.

I have become addicted to the SciFi show "Firefly" Joss Whedon ("Buffy, Angel") created another masterpiece which the Fox network never gave a chance. Fox showed the episodes out of order. Buy the complete series on DVD (which shows the episodes in the intended order) and don't forget to pick up the movie "Serenity" which ties up the "Firefly" story neatly.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home