BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Welcome To My Blog

So here we are. My thoughts for the world to see. I was just looking for an excuse to write more and I had an Ah Ha moment. A Blog. The perfect way to make myself write on an almost dailey basis.

So who am I? A 19 year postal employee, married to the sainted wife, a voracious reader of books and magazines, lover of many types of music. I love hockey and have a life long addiction to auto racing. (Sigh) the auto racing. Something I was raised with, but it conflicts with my political beliefs. I am you see, close the youngins eyes, a liberal. (Gasp) goes the crowd. Life is full of conflicts though, and I make no apologies for who I am. So read on gentle reader and enjoy......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home