BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Update.............

Well I've missed a few game day posts. Things have been crazy here at home and I have but my blogging aside so I can catch a few more winks at night.....So here is what has happened..

1) The Devils are in trouble. They lost game 1 at home and then won a thrilling over time game in game 2. They then went up to Ottawa and lost two in a row. They were never out of any of the game that they lost, however they just can't seem to bury the biscuit. Oh well...Tomorrow night they must win at home to stay alive.....and then win two more in a row....Oh Boy.....

2) Went to a friend's stag last Saturday night. No strippers...just the funniest comedian I have ever heard. It helped that they grew up together, but this guy was just plain funny....My jaw hurt at the end of the night......

3) The show "Heroes" just gets better and better each week.......It will hurt when it is done for the season.............

4) Spring has finally sprung...a month late in my opinion....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home