BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Lost Weekend

Argh! Had the weekend off, didn't do much of anything. It got real cold (weather's fixed!) and my arthritis flared up like it never has before. My knuckles are like twice their normal size and my fingers are bent over. I'm having trouble holding on to anything I pick up. It's also in my feet and knees. All one can do, I suppose, is take some Advil and hold on. It sucks getting old!

The Devils are on the road in Florida, coming off the All Star break and they shut out the mighty Tampa Bay Lightning and lost to the lesser Florida Panthers......go figure. Friday night Marty Brodeur was awesome stopping one of the best 1-2-3 scoring punches in the league in the form of Martin St. Louis, Vinny Lecavlier, and Brad Richards. It was Marty's 9Th shutout of the year and his 30Th win of the season, both numbers lead the NHL. It is also the 11Th year in a row that Marty has recorded 30 wins or more. The record for most wins by a goalie in one season is 47, it looks like Marty will break that with ease barring injury. Last night the team looked a little tired after playing the night before. Florida is trying to make the playoffs and are now in desperation mode. they out hustled the Devils and came away with a 4-2 victory. Oh well....LET'S GO DEVILS......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home