BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm No Hero...........

My sainted wife, Barbara, got an infection in her knee putting her out of action this week. We had to go to the ER to find out what was going on and they fixed her up with some anti-biotic, so she is getting better slowly.

Barbara has had a host of medical problems, but we try hard not to let them get us down. We always figured that there are people worse off than we are. We deal with these things as the occur and move on. You play the hand you were dealt.

Which brings me to the title of this tome. After staying in and taking care of Barbara for the past two days, I went to work to case up my route for 3 hours today. All I heard was people telling me how great it was that I take care of my wife and how patient I am (I'm not)and stuff like that. Nawww, I'm just doing what anybody would do for their spouse, right? I guess I just accept the fact that she will always have some medical problems, so dealing with them is not such a big deal for me. It's what we do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home