BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday, Monday

Another Monday in the books. Dragged myself back to work after a three day weekend. UGH! Then of course the Monday night ritual. Time to put the garbage to the curb. Clean the litter pans (2 for three cats, I will NOT get one pan for each cat!) and muck out the bathroom. Such a glamourous life!

I watched a very bizzare movie last night. "Moulon Rouge" by director Baz Luhrman. It takes place in Paris in 1900, however modern music is used throughout the film. It was very bizzare which means I liked it. Luhrman's " William Shakespear's Romeo and Juliet" is a favorite of mine, the jury is still out on "Moulon Rouge".....

Nascar race (?) from Califorina? BORING! Bring on the short tracks...PLEASE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home