BluePumaBlues

It's what I think. It's what I feel. It's about stuff. I write, you read.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Things I can't live without............

1) HOCKEY I didn't realize how much I missed the game until last season during the lockout. To make up for lost time I watched more games on the tube this year than the last five combined. Now with the finals almost over I will have to try and live through the summer...but no worries, they'll be back at it soon enough!

2) COFFEE Ah yes a nice steaming mug of my blend of vanilla and creme brule beans ground right at home and brewed up fresh. Heaven in a mug............

3) MAGAZINES and BOOKS If coffee is my blood then reading is my air. I don't read, I consume. Subjects include politics, cars, hockey, news, science, music, Sci-Fi and none stand a chance against my mile a minute reading powers........

4) THE INTERNET Well here I am.............

5) MY BIKE It's funny how addicting riding can become, but I sure feel it in my legs when I don't ride. A sure sign I'm hooked, I just bought my first cycling jersey and some bike wash. I still vow no spandex bike shorts, but hey you never know............

6) MY CATS It's good to know that after a hard days work you can lie down on the bed and one of your furry friends will come and sit on your chest making breathing all but impossible..........

7) MY WIFE Ah the sainted-one. The glue that holds all this madness together. A rare gem....she likes hockey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home